Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cyber Security – Google Cloud – to join our Cyber Security Consulting practice
• Driving Cloud Transformation projects at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
• Executing on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
• Drive enterprise focused security improvements to Google products and services.
• Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
• Assisting clients with transitions to the Cloud from existing on-premise environments or multi-cloud environments.
• Lead and develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical materials.
• Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in Google cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
• Lead and mentor teams of Cloud architects and engineers
• A minimum of five years of relevant cloud experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, Chronicle Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection, Beyond Corp
• Experience on building Google Identity Solution (G-suite, Cloud Identity) and Integration with various federation tool.
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Google Cloud Architecture, Engineering, DevOps, and/or Security certifications
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.