Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cyber Security - Google Cloud Security Architect to join its consulting practice
• Deliver cloud transformation and security engagements at industry leading clients using Google Cloud Platform services
• Executing on Google Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle - assess, design, and implementation.
• Drive enterprise focused security improvements to products and solutions built on Google Cloud.
• Implementation of industry leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security for clients
• Lead cloud security strategy, readiness and implementation engagements and be familiar with cloud security frameworks, standards and requirements for security operations
• Assist KPMG project teams to help clients with secure transformation to GCP or multi-cloud environments from existing on-premises environments and from other cloud providers
• Lead and develop Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical materials.
• Design, implement, and manage DevSecOps capabilities in Google cloud offerings using CI/CD toolsets and automation
• Lead and mentor teams of Cloud security architects and engineers
• A minimum of five years of relevant experience with solutioning, designing and implementing one or more of the Google Cloud security services such as Cloud Security Command Center, Cloud Armor, Chronicle, Google Key Management, Event Threat Protection, Beyond Corp
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• At least one Google Cloud Professional, and/or Security certification or equivalent with any other major CSP’s viz AWS, Azure.
• Experience with security concepts and themes around, Cloud IAM, SAML, SSO, SOAR, etc.
• Knowledge of fundamental cloud infrastructure security challenges, mitigation controls, target state design and tooling and leading cloud security risk assessments while demonstrating an understanding of cloud security risks and controls and define mitigation controls using Google cloud
• Experience working with senior management and security/technology engineering teams (CISO, CIO, CTO, Architecture review boards, Security review board, application security and SecOps) and participating in requirement gathering workshops and meetings
• Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.