Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Cloud Monitoring Manager (Prisma) to join our Global Information Technology Group which is part of KPMG International organization.
- Work alongside the content management team to provide visibility of compliance to security guardrails
- Customize and enhancing Prisma Cloud features to meet KPMG specific requirements
- Onboard additional Tenants and cloud hosting providers to Prisma Cloud
- Planning and implementation of automated remediation activities
- Liaise with vendors to fully realize investment into their products and influence future roadmaps
- Manage, troubleshoot and housekeeping of the toolsets
- Minimum five years experience in Information Technology with two plus years of experience working with a major cloud service provider
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; preferably in Computer Science or related field
- Robust technical and implementation knowledge of Prisma Cloud (Twistlock, Redlock) and or Demisto products
- Experienced in securing cloud environments and cloud systems, including topics around certification and compliance
- Understanding of exploits, malware, ransomware as well as their creation and activation and detection methods
- Knowledge of web application architecture and system administration
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.