Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) renders direct patient care to an assigned group of patients, in accordance with the philosophy and policies of the Patient Care Division. Works under the guidance and direction of the Registered Nurse and the Clinical Supervisor in an assigned clinical area within a patient population as defined by the clinic.
- Graduate from an approved school of practical nursing.
- Current State of Georgia or Multi-state/compact professional license.
- Strong Phlebotomy/Venipuncture skills.
- Current, valid American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Health Care Provider (CPR and AED) Program card.
- Intravenous (IV) lines, catheters and port experience.
- Previous experience in specialty area or acute care environment.
License/Certification Requirements: Yes
Work Hours: 8:30a-5p
Weekend Requirements: No
On-Call Requirements: No