Long Term Care Coordinator, Carroll County -- Bonus Eligible
About the Job
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you'll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Position Purpose: Responsible for members gaining access to needed services through coordination and integration of medical and long term care services for the purpose of orientation, care plan development, assessment, and care coordination.
- Complete assessments with members, caregivers, or providers to obtain information regarding client status, support system, and need for services for care plan development
- Monitor delivery of services and follow-up with members, caregivers, or provider s through in person visits and telephonic contact
- Authorize and coordinate referral for services
- Ensure provider services are delivered without gaps and identify functional deficiencies in plans of care
- Assist in coordinating the development of informal or voluntary services to integrate into the member care plan
- Collaborate with discharge planners, physicians, and other parties to ensure appropriate discharge plan, care plan, and coordination of acute care and long term care services
- Assist member with filing and resolving complaints and appeals
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of case management experience, or RN with 6+ years of case management experience
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.