Tiffany Employee Culture
Tiffany & Co. ...the name instils images of true Love, romance and The Blue Box. It is a symbol of excellence. For 175 years Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite design and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, milestones and magnificent jewellery sets the foundation upon which our employees stand. It is these employees and their ardent love for the brand that creates a place to work unlike any other. Tiffany employees are a rare combination of passionate, loyal, charismatic, polished, kind, and focused individuals. They set very high expectations for themselves, their employees and their peers. In turn, Tiffany believes its people are its greatest asset and works everyday to make the Tiffany dream come true for its employees. The love story between Tiffany and its employees is the embodiment of the brand and leads to a magical mix that is only Tiffany.
An exciting role within the Tiffany Ecommerce team, the Ecommerce Specialist will be responsible for maximizing conversion and retention online in the UK and across continental Europe (9 separate sites). This position will oversee site functionality, product recommendations and product merchandising with a strong focus on product management to ensure that the Tiffany customer has the best possible experience when shopping online. The Specialist is a dynamic and attentive individual who is adept at relationship building with internal and external clients, and a strong, decisive team player that locally builds a climate of service excellence by maximizing the performance of their area. The Specialist is a loyal ambassador of the Tiffany brand and will align with the Tiffany Global Service Philosophy to:
- Create a connection between internal and external customers to the Tiffany & Co. brand
- Build trust and credibility
- Exceed expectations
- Honour the Tiffany legacy
The Tiffany & Co. Ecommerce Specialist will exhibit skills in the following competencies:
- Credibility: Demonstrates character, displays professionalism, models agility.
- Expertise & Judgment: Demonstrates expertise and business acumen, applies judgment, takes calculated risks.
- Strategy & Innovation: Thinks strategically, inspires creativity, plans and organizes.
- Partnership: Collaborates productively, cultivates and manages talent, communicates with impact.
- Execution: Strives for excellence, delivers results, and measures outcomes.
Ensure product categories are populated and merchandised on the key European websites to drive sales, while optimising the presentation of the brand. Work with the website product management systems and champion new developments both technical and process related by working collaboratively with the Global teams.
Review and update online stock daily, monitoring products at risk and proactively feed back to the Ecommerce Manager to ensure that we secure product allocations that optimise the sales opportunities by site.
Facilitate the management of stock across 2 different warehouse locations and implement the new tailored strategy for UK & EU.
Run weekly merchandising reports and provide insights on assortment strategy and inventory levels.
Select collections and products to be promoted on seasonal gift guides and be actively involved in all merchandising projects.
Manage Product Recommendation strategies and tests and be the main point of contact and business partner with the external agency.
Monitor site functionality daily and report issues to the IT department and to the relevant Global teams as required.
Support the Ecommerce Manager with developing the site functionality road map and help to select the priority projects.
Be fully responsible for the onsite search functionality and optimising performance for the German or French market (depending on language capabilities) and as the expert in the team coordinate onsite search optimisations for the other EMEA markets.
Bring proposals to the E-commerce Manager for A/B testing and support the set up and monitoring of tests.
Partner with the Content E-commerce Specialist to provide time sensitive support with campaign launches.
Write FAQs copies for the German or French Markets and support with the updating of FAQs across all the other EU countries.
Support with any language translations when necessary.
Tracking and Reporting
Identify and agree strategic KPIs with the Ecommerce Manager and Business Analyst and ensure that all ecommerce activity is thoroughly and accurately tracked and reported on in a timely manner in order to make use of roll out opportunities and efficiencies.
Produce tactical analysis on an as and when required basis.
Deliver insights and actionable outputs utilising Adobe, google analytics and internal Tiffany systems.
Collaborate with other Tiffany & Co. departments - especially Marketing and Ecommerce teams in NY, Regional Merchandising teams and the Distribution Centre - to ensure that ecommerce activity is delivered in line with set processes and procedures and in accordance with regional strategies, goals and objectives.
Work well on own initiative but also be a fully committed team player and engender respect and support from other members of the global business.
Contribute to the overall mission of the department.
Maintain a high level of knowledge of ecommerce, digital and analytics related activity and be aware of industry developments and innovations.
Be acutely aware of competitor activity and always poised to capitalise on opportunities.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in a result driven multi-channel ecommerce environment.
- Relevant degree and/or professional qualification.
- Germanknowledge at mother tongue/bilingual level
- Strong knowledge and experience of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing disciplines, channels and platforms.
- Significant online merchandising experience including providing insights, which drive business.
- Experience of using content management systems, either proprietary or bought in.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Commercially minded and extremely driven.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Strong analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- Strong understanding of all online KPIs controlling performance and ROI.
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative.
- Team player.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience of using analytical tools e.g. Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Experience working with product recommendation and onsite search is a bonus