Are you looking for a meaningful career in a local business that has national brand support people recognize and trust?
As an Insurance Sales Professional, you will help grow a local Allstate agency by engaging new prospects and building strong relationships in the community. You will apply insurance knowledge and sales skills to increase the customer’s understanding of the value of insurance and cultivate long-term relationships with trusted advice.
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Allstate products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Provide a positive customer experience
- Strong interest in a sales career - At least 1 year of sales experience required
- Property & Casualty License (Personal Lines License accepted in certain states)
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow through and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits may include:
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Get paid to learn!
- Base plus commission plan
- Uncapped commission
- Additional bonus promotions offered
- Leads may be provided
- Continuous learning and development courses, available through Allstate University
- Positive work environment
- Advancement opportunities
To be considered for this remote LSP role, you must be licensed. If you apply to this role and are non-licensed, we will share your information to agents in your area for in-office staff roles.
Disclosure: Each agency is different in how their staff, book of business, sales process, and compensation is structured. Compensation is typically offered as base + commission and will depend on the agency and your experience. Actual benefits offered will vary per agency and may not include the benefits listed above.
The Sales Professional opportunity is not an employment opportunity directly with Allstate Insurance Company, but employment as a staff with Allstate Exclusive Agents who are independent contractors. ©2021 Allstate Insurance Co.