License Management Senior Manager
About the Job
Oracle's Global Licensing and Advisory Services- GLAS- is a customer facing licensing and investment support organization that incorporates the critical areas of end-to-end value, customer experience, and industry best practice, to manage change and ensure the best outcomes.
The Shared Service Senior Manager drives the execution of GLAS services and deliverables for Oracle Accounts across the Globe.
He/she supervises and provides guidance to the team members for supporting the GLAS Consultants with complex analysis requests/projects.
These services are provided remotely.
Manages and leads a Shared Service Team (local or virtual resources)
Delivers Shared Service to GLAS teams & Oracle customers
Reports to the Director, Global Operations
- Builds and executes strategy for the specific area of responsibility, defining the business plan, objectives and KPIs aligned to organization strategy
- Drives the continuous evolution of professional services through incorporation of best practices, consistent, high quality and repeatable solutions, and by building a strong professional services team and brand
- Provides leadership, direction and coaching to a professional services team
- Develops and drives strategic and operational plans through effective planning, communication and team leadership
- Maximizes professional service and manage client escalations
- Defines requirements and implements new programs to optimize business processes as agreed with GLAS Senior Management
- Provides regular performance metrics and fiscal / quarterly reporting to GLAS Management team
- Identifies and promotes suggestions to improve processes and quality of service
- Manages activities of the team and sets priorities to ensure objectives are met through recruitment, performance management and talent management
- Drives execution of team charter through efficient processes, quality and productivity, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Leads business planning for assigned team, and contribution to higher level team business planning
- Communication of progress with reporting and data analysis activities
- Operates in line with Oracle processes/procedures
- Recruitment, talent management and retention of direct reports
- Aligns with GLAS divisional leaders on requests volume and prioritization
University degree or equivalent combination of studies and minimum of 4 years experience in the computer industry
3-5 years experience in people management
Proven people manager with experience in shared service functions
Ability to develop strong, constructive relationships with multiple stakeholders in an international work environment
Experience in large and complex IT environments
Ability to influence senior stakeholders in order to gain credibility quickly, inspire trust and confidence
Have experience of developing, coaching teams
Project management experience
Result oriented: Meets or exceeds expectations on process turnaround for assigned tasks andfollow ups, and issue resolution to closure
Fluent in English (Other languages dependent on the market / region
Provides people management for the delivery of license management services and programs to customers and partners in managing their compliance with Oracle's contractual agreements, while ensuring productivity, revenue and value contribution to Oracle's business. Implements, directs, and monitors auditing policies, procedures, and standards.
Builds and executes strategy for the specific area of responsibility, defining the business plan, objectives and KPI's aligned to organization strategy, to ensure Oracle's intellectual property is protected in the market through delivery of license management services and programs including license reviews, enterprise agreement management and license management advisories. Drives license management results through leadership and talent management, including resource planning, recruitment, development and performance management. Drives execution of team charter through efficient processes, quality and productivity, enabling collection of compliance revenue and ensuring customer and partner satisfaction. Takes ownership in resolving customer and partner escalations enabling resolution of compliance issues and participates in customer and partner events that raise awareness and promote adoption of license management best practices. Ensures team adoption of Oracle and audit related procedures/processes in ensuring quality of deliverables. Communicates progress of license management activities to management and relevant stakeholders. Promotes collaboration by building partnerships with peer organizations, enabling adoption, improvement and optimization of the LMS organization services and programs.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet business needs. Ability to deal with customers in complex business situations. Demonstrated leaderships skills. University degree or equivalent combination of studies and experience. 3-5 years experience in people management is preferred. IT/asset management consulting, audit or customer management background in the software industry.