Now is an exciting moment to join the team at the Hilton London Metropole. The hotel is currently going through a transformational refurbishment, updating all of its Food & Beverage outlets, Bedrooms, Public Areas and Meeting Space, setting us well on our way to becoming Europe's Leading Conference & Event's Hotel!
Following the completion of the refurbishment, the hotel will boast 1,096 bedrooms, a state of the art fitness centre, four unique restaurants and bars, 35+ meeting rooms, including three ballrooms with capacity for over 1,350 guests, as well as an exclusive event space with unparalleled breath-taking skyline views across London.
Fancy taking a closer look at our brand new hotel? Check out our socials:
This role is 39 hours a week, Monday-Friday, paying a salary of up to £27,000
An IT Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day support of IT systems for business systems, office systems, computer networks, and telephony systems throughout the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As an IT Coordinator, you will support the IT Department in its efforts to ensure the quality and delivery of IT systems for both the hotel and its Guests. These efforts will be fulfilled timely, within budget, and in accordance with IT operating standards. Specifically, the IT Coordinator will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide day-to-day support for all internal hotel IT systems and users, minimizing any system outages
- Record all issues that arise and advise the IT Manager of any issues that need further attention
- Recommend system improvements to the IT Manager
- Communicate with the hotel Business Center Team to respond to any Guest-related IT requirements
What are we looking for?
IT Coordinators serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous IT experience, preferably in the hotel, leisure, and/or service sector
- Experience of all Microsoft systems
- Experience of hotel applications, such as Fidelio and Micros, preferred
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Current technical skills and knowledge of technology