Join Ecolab’s industry leading Supply Chain team as IMEA (India – Middle East – Africa) Planning & Logistics Manager in Turkey and see why Selling Power magazine has consistently ranked Ecolab as a top company to sell for. We’re growing and need talented people like you to help us continue to protect the world’s most vital resources.
What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy, and healthy environments
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives, and ideas to achieve our best
- The location is Istanbul, Turkey
- Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Supply Chain and Planning/Logistics (S&OP, MRP, MPS, DRP)
- Must have fluently English in verbal and communication
- Experience with management and creation of work teams
- Experience in incorporating S&OP program
- Good enough experience in International/Domestics Logistics operations
What You Will Do:
In this role, you will be reporting to Supply Chain Director of IMEA market.
Lead the planning & logistics organization ensuring that proper S&OP cadence is in place, planning tools and processes are constantly being improved, logistics infrastructure is optimized with reduced costs and planning & logistics skills are upgraded. Coordinate that inventory is maintained at the optimal levels necessary to achieve the highest level of service, controlling costs and offering the commercial area the solutions and implementations necessary to meet customer requirements, exceeding Ecolab levels of security and quality.
The Planning & Logistics Manager has internal relationships with Business Units, Procurement, Finance, Distribution, Production, Warehouses, SH&E, IT and as well as regional management and the global planning team.
Externally, they have contact with different customers in all sales divisions.
The position requires absolute confidentiality regarding the general company procedures and policies, production procedure and technical specifications.
Ecolab's safety, quality and environmental guidelines must be met.
- Train and capacitate a team of planning & logistics in the best practices at all levels, so that quality standards are reached more effectively, and losses are eliminated as much as possible.
- Coordinate planners and logistics teams always in accordance with a culture of continuous improvement and seeking the achievement of objectives according to standards.
- Coordinate and ensure the development and maintenance of the planning processes, people and systems, with the goal of delivering a balanced supply and demand plan that meets the needs of all business units over a 1 to 5 years horizon.
- Lead the S&OP implementation and regional execution. Drive continuous improvement of demand and supply assumptions to improve long-term planning and MPS processes.
- Development of a logistics strategy to achieve short and long-term results. This includes a “clean sheet” assessment of the company’s current state, a five-year future state design and a phased transition plan (including resource and investment requirements).
- Provide guidance on the ideal supply chain flow, to include location of distribution centers optimize customer service, inventory levels and shipping costs.
- Ensure compliance with an applicable laws, regulations, and ISO/other certification requirements.
- Promote the improvement of the management of exceptions and root cause analyses to identify deviations and problems, with the goal of improving long-term planning and logistics processes.
- Promote the relationships of trust and transparency between the supply chain and commercial & finance partners through assertive communication and the proper escalation of matters that require it
- Guide and ensure forecast delivery, inventory control, reserve capacity, support demand, and allocation processes in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Lead and guide the team in the application of Run To Standard (RTS).
- Constantly develop and train the IMEA planning teams taking into account their strengths and weaknesses. Provide the necessary support to ensure its growth and development.
- Ensure that the planning area delivers the expected results by executing efficient and secure processes by using the available tools, in conjunction with a staff skills and capacity development plan.
- Lead and develop projects along to the IT department to improve digital business intelligence tools.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.