Looking to kick start your career in Hospitality?
Future Leaders Academy at the Hilton at St George’s Park is for you!
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
- Hourly rate of pay of £11.30 per hour
- Free healthy meals when on duty
- Grow your Career - Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
- A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
- Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
- Team Member Referral Program
- Discounted dental and health cover
- High street discounts: with Perks at Work
- Free car park and a subsidised travel programme
- Holiday: Start with 28 days and then increase your annual leave with every year of service up to 33 days
- Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
What will the role involve?
The future leaders academy will support your development into a management career within Hospitality. This 18 month program is nationally recognised, and is both practical and interactive, aimed at developing talented and passionate people who will become inspirational leaders in Hilton.
Starting in a supervisor position you will support the running of either a food & beverage / front office / housekeeping or conference & events department.
This program is run in partnerships with Burton and South Derbyshire College.
This position will require you to work a variety of shifts including early mornings, late evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The estimated start date of this program is August-September 2022 however these dates are flexible
Who is this programme for?
To qualify for this programme you must
- Have 5 GCSE Grade C+/4+ (England) OR 5 National 5 Qualifications A-C (Scotland) including Math’s and English
- Have the right to work in the UK
- You must demonstrate passion and enthusiasm for hospitality
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a hospitality role
- Some roles may require applicants to be 18+ for alcohol sales
Register your interest
Register your interest to get in touch with our recruitment team
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company