Tiffany & Co… the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence. For 175 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.’s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.
Tiffany & Co. Sales Professionals hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction. Each Tiffany Sales Professional is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every Sales Professional. The love of building their own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany Sales Professional’s skill set.
Be a part of milestones in the lives of our clients, represent the Tiffany brand and provide excellence in service as a Sales Professional in our Dublin Brown Thomas location.
The Sales Professional will achieve or exceed his/her individual sales plan by utilising strategic selling skills to assist clients with purchases. This individual will attain new clients through a passion for clienteling, as well as maintain relationships with existing clients by employing client development outreach and follow-up, as well as providing outstanding service with all client interactions.
The Sales Professional will be responsible for the following key accountabilities:
- Achieve or exceed individual sales plan.
- Utilize exemplary Tiffany Strategic Selling skills to effectively identify client needs and close sales.
- Deliver service excellence through words and actions; Engage every client in an interaction that results in the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Positively contribute to store’s delivery of the Tiffany experience and Tiffany brand promise.
- Independently resolve all client issues up to the maximum level permitted under the established Retail guidelines.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- Previous retail or luxury retail experience or relevant client related experience.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results through clienteling.
- Willingness to work non-traditional business hours including nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, customer service skills and the ability to prioritize while handling multiple tasks is required.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Proficiency in Point of Sales (POS) systems and Microsoft Outlook/e-mail.
- Must have authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements
- A university degree.
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Language skills preferred.