EMEA Talent Marketing Manager
About the Job
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
- Responsible for understanding the regional needs for recruitment in EMEA
- Create strategies to increase awareness of Conduent as an actively hiring organization withing the region
- Strategically support specific ramp needs to drive success
- Coordinate with global Talent Marketing team to support the overall goals of brand awareness and consistency, filling the application funnel and supporting communications
- Partner to the internal communications team for global projects and rollouts (i.e., PTBCD, recognition, etc.)
- Provide internal reporting
- Identify trends and insights in recruitment
- Manage local social media and job board strategies, including content creation and oversite for the region
- Focused on creating recruitment strategies and deployment for online channels including social media and job boards globally and at the local level
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Recommends digital channel prioritization
- Optimize content for the website and social media platforms
- Partner to the TA technology team to enhance performance of campaigns and tracking of requisitions/applications (all systems connected)
- Measure goals/ROI
- 3+ years recruitment marketing experience
- Digital marketing experience building social campaigns, programmatic advertising, etc.
- Business level English language skills
- Ability to work flexible hours dependent upon project and meeting requirements
- Additional language capabilities (i.e. German, Dutch, French) would be a plus
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.