Director of Nursing needed in Montgomery, AL
About the Job
Coordinates and directs patient care and related activities of the hospital according to accepted standards. Responsible for administrative activities related to the nursing service. Works closely with administrative and medical staff in coordinating patient care service functions and serves as a liaison to physicians, administration and hospital staff.
- Full - Time, Direct Placement
- Registered Nurse with nursing leadership experience, preferred
- Reports to Vice President and/or VP Patient Care Services
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- 3 years of clinical experience, progressive nursing leadership experience preferred.
- AL state license
- BLS required, ACLS preferred