Customer Experience Project Manager
About the Job
Patheon Logistics, by Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a Life Science specialty logistics provider. Our focus on product integrity across the full supply chain including samples, urgent care and trade product is best-in-class and aligned with Life Science Quality Assurance requirements. Our industry business intelligence across multiple clients, adherences to regulatory requirements and deviation prevention mechanisms provides both tangible and intangible cost savings. This is why the largest global pharmaceutical companies have come to rely on us to support their very specific logistics needs. https://patheon.com/logistics-services/
What will you do?
The Project Manager, Pharmaceutical Distribution will oversee client relationship management. Including but not limited to:
- Keep the pulse on customer satisfaction and assume full responsibility for team performance, to achieve outstanding performance
- Strong representative of the management team and promote a high quality work culture to achieve maximum results
- Responsible for regular management updates that affect both positively and negatively the overall health of the organization
- Proactively identifies concerns, provides solutions & delivers more than agreed
- Escalates issues to the relevant stakeholders to ensure quick resolution
- Leverage and coordinate internal resources and knowledge of the full Patheon Logistics team to deliver best-in-class customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure timely and accurate invoices to clients with payment according to terms
Account Management & Growth
- Understands and analyzes the big picture of client’s business objectives & provides input into customer strategy
- Translates customer strategy into meaningful business opportunities for Patheon Logistics
- Effectively conducts consultative selling by developing & articulating business fit & solution fit that reflects understanding of clients’ requirements, product knowledge
- Identifies & prepares for likely questions / concerns from customer
- Prepares for commercial discussions by identifying customers buying criteria & developing strong pricing & negotiation strategies with minimal guidance
- Pushes for closure of deals by using persuasive skills to create a compelling case for Patheon Logistics offering with a broader scope both internally & within customer organization.
- Engages customers through customer workshops to identify opportunities to offer innovative solutions
- Organic growth within assigned accounts
- Strong forecasting and planning to achieve quarterly and annual growth targets
- Aligning growth targets with new and existing accounts
- Understanding industry trends and their impact to existing and potential business.
- Cross functional support & collaboration to drive end to end solutions
- Utilize your Management skills to navigate and thrive within a highly-matrixed environment
Account and Client Relationship Management
- Perform Internal project coordination and management throughout the entire distribution process for all departments
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
- Direct and manage staff according to work load to support project requirements
- Expand the service currently being provided by offering recommendations based on the industry and new PSI services throughout the year
- Work with internal Patheon departments to analyze new service offering requests for cost considerations
- Provide essential information, timely to internal staff, ensuring the success of each distribution
- Offer scheduled assessment of each client (above and beyond monthly company updates) to Executive Management, including issues and corrective actions, possible business expansion opportunities, Patheon performance assessment, and process improvement opportunities
Account Profitability Management
- Coordinate and manage invoicing activity according to an established schedule
- Ensure payment is received according to contract payment terms
- Review of account profit and loss statements
- Identify profitability issues and proposed resolutions
Reporting—Client related performance measure management
- Proofs and provides accurate post project reporting to clients according to established schedule
- Defines and tracks metrics; maintains unified Scorecards and reports on global project / program progress.
- Perform root cause analysis, identification and implementation of preventative measures where there is an unacceptable variance
- Conduct performance reviews with clients utilizing the Executive Summary, complete with recommendations for each distribution
How will you get here?
- University degree (5+ years’ experience with Bachelor's degree; logistics or supply chain discipline preferred.)
- 3 to 5 Years work experience in the Life Science and Healthcare industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
- Fluent in English.
This position is remote, no relocation will be provided.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.