Courier Delivery Driver - Self Employed
Yodel are looking to partner up with Couriers (self Employed Delivery Drivers) within your local area
As a Self Employed Delivery Driver, you will be delivering a healthy amount of parcels within your local area, using your own vehicle.
Why join Yodel...
- Flexible working - We have a plenty of options available, therefore whether you are looking to earn some extra cash or take on a full tour you decide - its totally up to you!
- Yodel will work around your availability - If you want to earn extra cash on a Saturday that's fine with us. If you want to build a business across 6 days per week then we can accommodate this too - The choice is yours!
- Record parcel volumes available therefore plenty for you to deliver within your local area
- Competitive rates of pay for each parcel you deliver - The more you deliver the more you earn - simple!
- Typical earning potential equates to the equivalent of £15 - £18 p/h (paid per parcel)
- Contact free delivery options
- Full support and training provided
- Regular payments made every two weeks directly into your bank account
* Please note - You only need to submit one application for all courier roles. We use your postcode as a point of reference when matching you to all open opportunities.
What you'll be doing
As a Self-Employed Courier, you'll deliver promises, as well as parcels. You'll use your friendliness, warmth and attention to detail to deliver every item safely with a smile.
Whether you drive a car or a small van (up to 3.5 tonne), Yodel can offer you between 30-120 parcels a day, up to six days a week. Giving you plenty of opportunity to earn a great income with our competitive rate per parcel. And although being a Self-Employed Courier means handling things like your own taxes, fuel expenses and using your own mobile device to scan your parcels, you won't be on your own. We'll point you in the direction of experts who can help.
Please note deliveries to Schools will need to be delivered before 3pm, Businesses before 5pm and Residential before 9pm. Parcels will need to be collected from the depot/local pick up point or delivered to your home address between 08:00 11:00 daily.
What you need to show us
You don't need any specific delivery experience to work with us. You just need to be organised and confident behind the wheel. You'll need your own car or small van along with the relevant insurance (we can help you with this). One last thing, you'll also need a suitable mobile device to download our App, this will support you to get the job done and make sorting your routes easier. What we need from you is commitment and enthusiasm. After all, customers will be relying on you to deliver every parcel in great condition, on time, with a smile.
Why work with us
As drivers are the driving force of our business, we'll have your back from day one. We'll do everything we can to make sure you always feel confident, supported, driven to succeed and ready to deliver your best.
This means you'll get to enjoy all the benefits of driving on a self-employed basis with the support of a leading delivery company. We'll offer you regular work subject to your availability and the available parcel volume. You'll be delivering parcels from big high street names in your own vehicle. And with uncapped revenue (volume dependent), you're in control of how much you earn. So, you know you'll always get out what you put in.
You'll be assigned a dedicated site rep, who's always ready to help if you have any questions.
It's a great feeling, knowing that your deliveries make a difference to people across your local area. And it's even better knowing that you've got one of the UK's leading delivery partners behind you every step of the way.
There are a range of opportunities to fit most suppliers' circumstances and we welcome those that already supply services to other carriers or businesses - Come join Yodel journey today