Coldwell Banker Branch Manager
Realogy St. Petersburg, FL
About the Job
Coldwell Banker is seeking a Branch Manager for our St. Pete beach and downtown locations.
Our Job Description:
- Branch managers build the foundation of the Coldwell Banker network, the nation’s No. 1 residential real estate brokerage for the past 21 years.
- As a branch manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and run Coldwell Banker’s local brokerage office. You are responsible for everything from recruiting and developing the real estate agents of the future to driving new revenue, backed by the latest technology.
- Branch managers are passionate about growth, personally and professionally. They successfully grow their careers by drawing on their own experience and expertise to attract new associates and develop existing associates, helping them succeed and generate new revenue.
- Branch managers are recognized for their leadership, both inside and outside the office. They establish a culture of growth among associates by living the Coldwell Banker Value Proposition – Production Power, Culture of Awesomeness, Wealth Building and Coaching to Confidence. They are the face of Coldwell Banker in the community, actively participating and leading local events, establishing a network of contacts to further grow the business.
Branch Manager Attributes:
- Inspiring motivator: Attracts new associates and leads teams to success by demonstrating a high energy level, creating a thriving residential real estate office driven by a culture of awesomeness.
- Strong communicator: Artfully articulates Coldwell Banker’s and the local office’s value proposition to attract and retain new and current agents.
- Successful manager: Effectively runs branch’s operations: hires, develops and rewards top talent; establishes and monitor office expenses and budgets; manages profit and loss to achieve annual profitability targets.
- Team player: Sees the big picture, understanding, aligning with and carrying out the company’s strategy to drive growth. Partner with other managers and team to find way to increase market share, grow business metrics and expand brand recognition.
- Growth driver: Ensures that associates have the tools they need and are trained to use them. Endorses and encourages preferred services, such as mortgage, title and home warranty.
- Ethical leader: Demonstrates integrity to ensure strong reputation in the community; ensures that local transactions meet legal and compliance requirements.
- Experienced in all aspects of residential real estate transactions with 3-5 years of sales experience; knowledge of real estate laws, contracts and procedures; hold active local real estate or broker’s license.
- Proven management success, including recruiting, training and inspiring awesome teams.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial, aware of current technology and willing to seek out and embrace new and emerging technology to drive growth.
- Contagious enthusiasm, a passionate desire to grow your career while attracting and inspiring like-minded associates eager to do the same.
- Influential communicator, with strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Technology proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet and social media sites.