Nussbaum has a new dedicated driving opportunity, hauling out of Perryville, MD! You’ll earn $1,750 guaranteed per week, plus enjoy weekly home time, full benefits, and a $2,000 transition bonus.
Your Job Details
- Home weekly (typically on the weekend)
- Available parking locations: Perryville MD, Philadelphia PA, Manchester CT, Shrewsbury MA, and Bridgewater MA
- Not in that area? Ask about alternative parking locations
- $2,000 transition bonus
- $1,000 paid after the first week
- $1,000 paid after six months
- $1,750 minimum guaranteed per week
- $0.76 per mile starting rate
- Opportunity to increase pay with bonuses!
- $75 paid for loading/unloading (15% driver touch freight)
- Some night driving required, depending on delivery time
- Late-model trucks with the comforts of home built-in
- Major medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Short-term disability & life insurance benefits
- Company-matched 401K retirement plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Rider program and pet policy
- Escalating paid time off & holidays
- Paid Parking - All Paid/Reserved Parking is reimbursed.
We’re different and we like that. Our drivers do too.
Nussbaum Transportation Services was founded in 1945, with a single truck by Alden Nussbaum. Over the last 75 years, we’ve been building solid relationships with people and we owe our success to the quality of our drivers. Our hiring philosophy, and the reason so many drivers stay with us, is that we give you the most accurate picture of what driving for Nussbaum looks like from day one, ensuring there are no surprises and that we never fall short of your expectations.
We believe that the best drivers on the road deserve a smarter pay scale that gets them the most money for their mileage. We pay by practical miles rather than short miles and we bring it when it comes to accessorial pay and bonuses. We’ve been recognized as a Top Pay Carrier for offering a compensation package that ranks in the top 20% of the industry. Beyond great pay, we make sure our drivers get top-of-the-line equipment, high-tech maintenance, and new-model trucks.
- Valid CDL Class A
- Minimum age - 21
- No more than 3 moving violations or preventable accidents in past 3 years
- Meets all Nussbaum safety requirements