SEEKING TOP TALENT TO CONNECT WITH OUR ICONIC BRAND
Tiffany & Co. is one of the most legendary brands in the world today. With a history that spans back to 1837, Tiffany & Co is a jeweler and specialty retailer, whose merchandise offerings include an extensive selection of jewelry, as well as timepieces, sterling silverware, china, crystal, stationery, fragrances and accessories. Tiffany & Co. operates a manufacturing facility in Cumberland, RI where jewelry products unique to our company are crafted by a diverse workforce.
Tiffany offers our employees the resources they need to be successful in an environment that recognizes and rewards creativity, innovation and dedication. We take great pride in helping each of our employees design an exciting future within our enduring tradition of excellence. At Tiffany & Co. an inspired career is life’s best accessory.
The CAD Developer will support and facilitate all aspects related to Process Development and Technology Design projects to meet design and manufacturing objectives and time-line commitments. The support includes creation of manufacturing models; technical artwork; creation and maintenance of design specifications and templates; identification and implementation of design technologies.
- Create drawings for components by translating photographs, designs and 3D scan models and/or all components for use in Jewelry manufacturing.
- Work closely with Process Development & Technology Project Coordinators to provide CAD Models.
- Review designs and aesthetics with key counterparts in manufacturing to ensure CAD models meet manufacturability standards.
- Coordinate CAD drawings for sample fabrication to support development initiatives.
- Champion best practices in process improvement for manufacturing ability.
- Coordinate CAD designs and development of product models using Rhinoceros/Matrix CAD software.
- Maintain CAD archives, coordinate project priorities and communicate conflicting timeline for resolution.
- Maintain subscription and service contracts, order materials and supplies. Provide NPI support, communicate and handle service issues.
- Bachelor Degree in related design field ; combination of experience
- Portfolio/Link to website depicting relevant Design/Sketches/Rendering
- Relevant knowledge of Jewelry Manufacturing, CAD Design Tolerances, Craft, Craft Manufacturing processes is required
- Expert in Gemvision Rhino/Matrix software, Jewelry Design
- Expert in Photorealistic rendering software
- Proficiency in the use of solid modeling software
- Proficiency in the Adobe Suite ; Photoshop, illustrator, indesign
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Packages
- Ability to work independently, good communication skills (written and oral)
- Must be able to interpret scientific and technical documents
- Innovative thinking, always keeping up to date with technology
- Good interpersonal skills and team player