At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world's top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMGs extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring.
At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because it's an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm.
KPMG is currently seeking a BTS Senior Manager to join our Business Tax Services practice.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team helping to provide industry knowledge and experience managing a premiere, large client as a true business advisor at the forefront of creating and developing the next big things in technology and business
- Build and manage the client relationship, while managing teams of tax professionals and assistants contributing to market and business activities external to the firm
- Work closely with Partners and Managing Directors to expand the ASC 740 skills of our team, drive innovation, enhance cross-service line teaming, grow tax revenue
- Remain up to date on current tax practices, solid understanding of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA); in particular, its applicability to companies with a strong global presence
- Manage risk and financial performance of engagements including billing, collections, and the project budgets
- Minimum eight years of experience with income taxes in accordance with ASC 740 and taxation, consolidations, and partnerships
- Bachelor's degree, J.D., LL.M. in taxation and/or Master's in taxation (MST) from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA or J.D./LL.M. with strong knowledge of ASC 740 (Please note that any candidate hired by KPMG into this position that does not currently possess one of the credentials/designations will be required to secure one within one year from the commencement of employment)
- Experience using tax provision software like Onesource Tax Provision and data analytics tools
- Knowledgeable with global tax regulations and international tax compliance
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills; outstanding verbal and written communications skills and the ability to articulate complex information
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
At KPMG, any partner or employee must be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to any KPMG office, client site or KPMG event. In some circumstances, individuals who are not fully vaccinated may also be required to have a reasonable accommodation to not be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.