Bilingual Patient Serv Rep Onsite 1 - ES
Firstsource Solutions Fort Lauderdale, FL
About the Job
Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Hours: Friday 5:00pm - 11:00pm and Saturday/Sunday 10:30am - 7:00pm
MUST BE BILINGUAL IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
$600 SIGN ON BONUS!!
- The Onsite Representative is responsible to screen patients on-site at hospitals for eligibility assistance programs either bedside or in the ER.
- This includes providing information and reports to client contact(s), keeping them current on our progress.
- Review the hospital census to identify self-pay patients on a daily basis.
- Screen those patients who are in-house and are designated self-pay for state, county and/or Federal eligibility assistance programs.
- Begin the application process when possible.
- Identify specific patient needs and direct them to the appropriate agency for assistance.
- Introduce the patients to Firstsource’s services and inform them that we will be contacting them on a regular basis about their progress.
- Provide transition for the Patient Account Representatives to develop a positive relationship with the patient.
- Legibly record all patient information on the designated in house screening sheet.
- Document the results of the screening in the hospital computer system.
- Inform the designated hospital employee(s) of the availability of assistance for each patient in a timely manner.
- Identify out-patient accounts from the census that are designated as self-pay.
- Print a ledger for each outpatient account identified as self-pay.
- Make an attempt to reach the patient by telephone.
- Outside field work as required.
- Document out-patient accounts when accepted in the hospital system.