Tiffany & Co….. the name instills images of Beauty, Romance and the iconic Blue Box. It is a Symbol of Excellence.For 182 years, Tiffany has created a legacy of exquisite designs and romantic ideals. Tiffany & Co.'s rich heritage of celebrated artists, historic milestones and magnificent jewelry creates the foundation from which our employees build upon each day. Tiffany employees are passionate, kind and professionally committed. We hold ourselves and our co-workers to very high standards. We continually educate ourselves about new merchandise collections, cultures and the evolving luxury market. Our respect and love for the brand creates a workplace like no other.We expect our employees to deliver the Tiffany Experience to each and every customer and Tiffany is committed to creating an organization that recognizes and rewards excellence in service of this promise. For us, it is a dream to be associated with a company that is forever aligned with exquisite craftsmanship, timeless design and a dedicated commitment to corporate sustainability.
We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager for our store in Zurich airport.
You will assist the Sales Manager on the following key accountabilities :
- Deliver profit plan sales and profitability targets of high volume location.
- Demonstrate favorable/positive audit control results.
- Ensure all day to day activities support the key retail strategies and current initiatives in order to drive the success of various types of business.
Achieve Sales Results Through Intensified Clientelling Efforts
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales plan objectives, and analyze dayly results.
- Set the teams suitable targets and manage commercial activity with the help of performance indicator.
- Optimize all customer engagement opportunities relating to key business initiatives.
- Foster a store environment of Service Excellence- define, model and hold teams accountable for demonstrating the behaviors that enhance customer engagement, build enduring relationships and represent Tiffany Brand values throughout the market.
- Coach all staff to reinforce Tiffany & Co. training concepts and develop the necessary skills to ensure consistent delivery of Service Excellence.
- Develop and build clients relations with Top Clients.
- Resolve difficult customer issues.
- Recruit, develop and motivate the team, to create a work environment conductive to hitting sales targets.
- Proactively manage performance by holding frequent performance check-ins with all staff, providing ongoing constructive performance feedback and coaching.
- Execute action plans that support improvement of employee survey results.
- Support the Sales Manager to assess local market opportunities to develop a proactive and effective customer development strategy to drive new customer acquisition, lapsed customer re-engagement, and cultivation of Tiffany Register (TR) customers.
- Communicate the client development strategy and the related individual objectives for each member of the branch.
- Ensure that brand standard levels are maintained and appropriate resources are allocated for client development events and campaigns, by partnering with Merchandising, Marketing and other groups as applicable
The ideal candidate will have least 3-5 years of managerial experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant customer related experience (i.e., hospitality) and a former experience in managing the achievement of sales results.
You will be an excellent communicator with a service centric approach to your work. You will have the ability to inspire trust, integrity, fairness and professionalism both with clients and staff members. You are flexible and willing to work non-traditional business hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays in a fast-paced, diverse and changing environment.
Language skills in German and English are needed.
Tiffany & Co. employs innovative, collaborative and positive people who are passionate about luxury, sales and customer service. In return Tiffany employees receive excellent rewards, benefits as well as training and development opportunities.
please send your resume in English!