As an Apprentice Fitness Insructor with Hilton you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member-Apprentice Fitness Insructor Level 2 Apprenticeship standard over the course of 15 months. No prior experience needed – just a passion for Guest Service!
Benefits and Pay
£11 per hour, plus service
Travel and food discounts: 30 discounted hotel nights per year plus 50% off Food & Beverage (subject to individual outlets)
Free meals on duty
Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
High street discounts: with Perks at Work
Grow your career and Personal Development: programmes designed to support your career
24/7 access to Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) & Wellbeing Hub
Dedicated 1-2-1 support throughout your apprenticeship
Functional Maths and English skills offered alongside the programme
An Apprentice Fitness Instructor is responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while promoting the facilities and ensuring compliance with health and safety regulations.
What will I be doing?
As an Apprentice Fitness Instructor, you are responsible for conducting fitness programs and assessments to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Apprentice Fitness Instructor will also be required to schedule adequate staff coverage. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Carry out fitness assessments on members as required
- Conduct fitness programmes and inductions
- Understand and advise members and guests on the correct usage of gym equipment
- Ensure adequate coverage of the pool, gym and reception
- Carry out regular pool tests
- Maintain cleanliness of reception, changing rooms, pool side and gym facilities
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations
- Promote the facilities to hotel residents and perspective members
What are we looking for?
An Appentice Fitness Instructor serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- High level of personal hygiene and grooming standards
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Passion for health and fitness
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in fitness industry
- Experience in personal training
- Knowledge of diet and nutrition
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!