Applications Developer 3
Oracle Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Job
- Work with geographically dispersed team of world-class engineers by taking complete ownership and accountability to see the project through for completion.
- Collaborate with product managers/QA owners and other stakeholders in understanding the requirements and work on delivering user stories/backlog items with highest levels of quality and consistency across the product.
- Be agile, self-driven and comfortable driving forward even when some aspects of a project are not fully known.
- Experience inJava, J2EE, Weblogic, SOA, Web Services, REST API, Oracle DB, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle ADF, Fusion Applications, Fusion Middleware etc
- Strong analytical, technical and team skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Analyze, design develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for commercial or end user applications. Writes code, completes programming and performs testing and debugging of applications.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will perform high-level design based on provided external specifications. Specify, design and implement minor changes to existing software architecture. Build highly complex enhancements and resolve complex bugs. Build and execute unit tests and unit plans. Review integration and regression test plans created by QA. Communicate with QA and porting engineering as necessary to discuss minor changes to product functionality and to ensure quality and consistency across specific products.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
Innovation starts with inclusion at Oracle. We are committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people can be themselves and do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued, that we are inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. That’s why we need people with diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and abilities to help us create the future, and are proud to be an affirmative-action equal opportunity employer.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.