Job SummaryJoin the fastest growing sales team and work closely with sister companies like Sky Deutschland and partners like plutoTV. Help building the new TV ecosystem within our fully horizontal integrated market approach – from production studios over ad technology to broadcasters, channels and CTV Apps. This is both: challenge and opportunity. Are you ready?
We're looking for anAgency Sales Managerto join our Sales team in Hamburg or Berlin.
- Based on your hunter mentality you drive new business across specific named key accounts
- Create robust commercial strategies that unlock programmatic revenue from traders and agencies
- You will be the day-to-day point of contact for programmatic clients within your own patch and will use your skills to build productive, ongoing relationships
- Take full responsibility for the success of programmatic (PMP) lifecycles from client briefing to final reporting stage.
- In conjunction with the PMP Ops team, you will ensure that PMPs meet their revenue and performance goals to drive for repeat and upweighted activity.
- Responsible for all demand-side troubleshooting and achieving target spends
- Spearhead Freewheels relationships with mid-senior level buyers and programmatic traders across the agency holding co's in the DACH market
- Articulate the interplay between DSP, DMP and SSP clearly to generalist marketing audiences
What will I bring?
- 3+ years digital media experience, 1-2 years working in programmatic
- 3-5 years client facing experience
- A network of strong relationships and an excellent reputation with German key media agency and programmatic/video investment personnel
- An advanced understanding of the programmatic video and CTV landscape
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Demonstrable experience of generating leads and closing new business
- Fully conversant in programmatic media buying and data opportunities. Totally able to create and deliver against custom targeting profiles to hit client requirements.
- Programmatic experience across agency, publisher, network or technology vendor environments is essential.
- Great knowledge of industry leading ad solutions and programmatic buying metrics and platforms.
- The ability to account manage and build strong relationships with a wide range of people, from clients to various internal teams.
FreeWheel, A Comcast Company (they own Sky as well), empowers all segments of The New TV Ecosystem. We are structured to provide the full breadth of solutions the advertising industry needs to achieve their goals. We provide the technology, data enablement, and convergent marketplaces required to ensure buyers and sellers can transact across all screens, across all data types, and all sales channels, in order to ensure the ultimate goal – results for marketers.
With offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, London, Paris, Beijing, and across the globe, FreeWheel, A Comcast Company, stands to advocate for the entire industry through the FreeWheel Council for Premium Video. For more information, please visit freewheel.com, and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
At FreeWheel, we lead with flexibility and inclusion, and believe in coming together for moments that matter. These are valuable in-person opportunities for optimal collaboration and connection. When employees come into the office, we want to ensure it is beneficial to our business—and our employees. Work/life balance is integral to our culture, and we’re proud to offer the tools and technology needed to support virtual, hybrid, or in-office roles.
While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.