Care Continues APP Group
- Performs patient assessment and assigns diagnosis based on recorded assessment data and current scientific and current research.
- Establishes plan of care and implements interventions in accordance with care paths, protocols, and standards of care and current research.
- Collaborates w/other health care providers in an interdisciplinary approach to provide care to the patient and family.
- Order and perform routine diagnostic procedures
- Develop and implement treatment plans
- Monitor the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions
- Contributes to the educational development of staff, patients, family and self.
- Demonstrates progressive leadership and effective management.
- Provides education through role modeling and in-services to meet identified learning needs and to promote professionalism.
- Advances own professional development through self-directed learning, continuing education and participation in peer review.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with patients/customers.
- Initiates and maintains positive relationships with co-workers.
- Takes responsibility for self-development and supports a learning environment.
- Displays commitment to the mission of the hospital and its values
Demonstrated competence as a practitioner
Effective oral and written communication skills
A variety of technical patient care devices specific to the clinical area
Computers and selected office equipment
Experience and Knowledge:
Demonstrated leadership skills
Demonstrated skills in interpersonal relationships
Nursing Doctorate or Master of Science in Nursing with emphasis on clinical practice.
Completion of a formal Physician Assistant training from an accredited program with NCCPA certification.
Required Credentials, Licensure or Certification (i.e. RN, RRT):
Current Registered Nurse license to practice in Ohio.
Current APRN license to practice in Ohio.
Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner certification required