Join Ecolab’s sales team as an Administrative Assistant in the Tacoma, WA market. Within our industry leading Institutional division, this office management opportunity will play a key role in supporting two corporate account managers. This position is responsible for managing and prioritizing requests from these associates and ensures all necessary reporting and correspondence is completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner. As a critical role for the business, this position expeditiously and effectively resolves the issues and concerns of large, multi-unit corporate account customers.
What’s in it For You:
- Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology while supporting a world class sales organization
- Opportunity for advanced career path options in sales, corporate accounts or management
- Eligible to enroll in benefits from day one – no waiting period for coverage
What You Will Do:
- Maintain key relationships with customers and internal departments to build knowledge and understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, project tracking, budget planning, database consolidation and other projects as requested
- Assist corporate account associates with research into customer issues (e.g., invoice discrepancies, work order analysis, reporting) and follow up on customer questions including product, credit, pricing, and distribution and service concerns
- Assist with processing legal contracts by obtaining and reviewing financial data, ensuring details match contract, obtaining necessary approvals to ensure contract meets guidelines, establishing accurate customer master data (e.g., contract alignment, discounts and special handling instructions) and makiing change requests through the Contract Management System
- Provide support with both domestic and international travel booking, calendar and email management, and coordination of multi-time zone conference calls and WebEx meetings
- Organize and maintain the office system (e.g., filing, order supplies, upkeep of equipment)
- Provide back-up support to other members of the administrative team in the region
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 years of administrative support experience
- Intermediate proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- No Immigration Sponsorship available for this opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree completed or in progress
- 1 year of experience in a sales organization
- Customer service experience where you have directly interfaced with customers
Ecolab strives to provide comprehensive and market-competitive benefits to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Click here to see our benefits.
If you are viewing this posting on a site other than our Ecolab Career website, view our benefits at jobs.ecolab.com/working-here.
Covid-19 Vaccine Notice
Due to local mandates and customer requirements, applicants for certain customer-facing positions must be fully vaccinated (which in some situations requires a booster if eligible), unless a religious or medical accommodation is requested by the applicant and approved by Ecolab. You will be asked for proof of your vaccination status. All applicants should be aware that Ecolab is a federal contractor. If the federal contractor vaccine mandate is reinstated in its current form, all Ecolab employees will need to be vaccinated, or have an approved religious or medical accommodation in place.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Ecolab will provide reasonable accommodation (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with our application process upon request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require accommodation assistance in this application process, please call Ecolab Recruiting Support at (866) 841-6682 for assistance.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.